Venue: Hamburg, Germany
ACI’s 2nd Optimising Ship Maintenance Conference will build on the achievements of the previous event by exploring the solutions available to overcome the practical challenges of implementing a maintenance management strategy and thus optimising operational efficiency. The business case for pro-active maintenance strategies has been made and the theory behind how to approach this discussed. The 2nd Optimising Ship Maintenance addresses the operational obstacles in the path to ensuring maximum value from your maintenance plan. Develop the tools and methods necessary to ensure the best performance from your fleet.
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and discover the hottest developments in the implementation of cost effective maintenance strategies: Discover how to adapt maintenance management systems to suit your shipping operationsUnderstand how to assess the effectiveness of your maintenance programExamine how to engage crew in the successful execution of your maintenance plan Reduce time out of service through the effective management of the difference components of your maintenance value chain.
Jensen Madey, Fleet Manager, Marlow Ship Management
Carl Madsen, PMS Manager, Clipper MarineServices A/S
Bruno Caillard, Director, Technical Operation, Brostrom Tankers SAS
Andrew Trumble, Head of Maintenance, BP Shipping
Franck Kayser, Group Senior Vice President, CMA CGM
Andrea Cherivisari, Technical Director, International Andromeda Shipping
Henrik Lethin, Superintendant, Scandlines
Shaun Rowe, Project Leader, James Fisher Shipping Services
And many more…
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own maintenance challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme:
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading executive and decision makers
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the shipping industry
- Learn more about your peers' operational maintenance developments, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly changing and complex division of the industry
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting.
Who will attend?
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from ship owner and ship operating companies and include Directors and Managers of: Technical, Maintenance, Technical Inspectors and Superintendents, Fleet and Vessel Management, Engineering and Compliance.
Contact Name: Melanie Mulazzi
Contact Telephone: +44 (0) 207 981 2504
Contact E-mail: email@example.com