Venue: London - UK
ACI’s 3rd Maritime Communications and Technology Conference will address the latest developments in communications & technologies across the maritime industry and examine how these technologies are used to drive productivity and profitability. The event will consider not only how adopting new technologies and e-commerce techniques drive the business, but also how they can maximise operational efficiency, assist crew development and retention, and in meeting maritime regulations.
- Discover the return on investments in technologies for your ships
- Understand how technologies can improve your operational efficiency
- Examine the security of data transmission from ship to shore
- Hear how technologies can enhance crew welfare and improve performance
- Consider the effective management of onboard risks by utilising the right communications and technologies
- Learn how e-navigation systems can ensure safety
- Determine the viability of training crew onboard through deploying the right technologies
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from ship owning and ship management companies, primarily based in Europe and the UK, and will include Managing Directors, CIOs and directors and managers of IT, Information Systems, Technical/Technologies, Communications, Operations and Fleet Management.