Venue: Hamburg, Germany
ACI’s 3rd Optimising Ship Maintenance Conference will build on the success of our previous event in Hamburg 2009 by addressing the challenges ship owners, managers and technical directors are experiencing in developing a pro-active approach to maintenance. This event will reveal the solutions towards achieving business continuity through maintenance reliability and best practice.
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear industry leaders and stakeholders discuss and debate the latest methods and technical approaches for ensuring cost effective maintenance strategies:
Discover how to evolve your maintenance management systems specific to your shipping operations
- Understand what constitutes effective condition based maintenance
- Identify the correct elements to maintain through a pro-active maintenance strategy
- Examine how to utilise crew in successfully executing maintenance plans
- Reduce operating costs and time out of service by achieving operational efficiency
Kenneth Ross, Bernhard Schulte Ship Management
Henrik Lethin, Scandlines
Andrew Kenneth Gibson, MARINTEK
Svein Weiseth Rosenberg, Hellespont Hammonia GMBH
Francesca Bondini, RINA SpA
Johan Pellas, Wartsila Corporation
Ashutosh Sinha, Ship Builders & Shiprepairers Association
Uwe Koerber, Columbia Shipmanagement
and many more…
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest industry updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading technical professionals;
- Network informally with a relatively small, niche group of senior-level decision makers from the maritime industry;
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly evolving sector of the industry;
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting.
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from the industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focussed. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will include, Directors and Managers of: Technical; Engineering; Superintendent; Maintenance; and Fleet.
To register of to get a full brochure please call Melanie on +44 (0)20 7981 2503