Venue: Dubai, UAE
ACI’s 4th Maritime HR and Crew Development Conference in Dubai will highlight the topical issues relating to acute shortage of crew. The manning crisis is now at a critical point and is affecting different aspects of the shipping industry. The lack of skilled crew has resulted in safety and environmental concerns as well as inhibiting the growth of shipping companies. In this conference, delegates will have the opportunity to hear from their peers on the latest HR and crew management strategies to overcome these challenges. You will also have the opportunity to join interactive discussions where issues such as safety, environmental protection and realistic solutions to the manning crisis will be discussed.
The agendaThroughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and discover the most topical developments in crew management. The agenda will cover the following critical areas:
- Discover the latest strategies in managing crew shortages
- Understand the factors resulting in the manning crisis
- Examine the solutions employed by leading shipowners and managers to overcome these challenges
- Hear from industry experts on selection, recruitment and retention strategies
- Determine the current challenges facing the tankers and offshore and how the different parties are working together to minimise the impact of the crew crisis
Mr Ali Shehab, Manager Fleet Personnel Group of Kuwait Oil Tanker Co (K.O.T.C)
Mr Bjorn Simonsen, Managing Director of OSM Crew Management
Capt. Kersi N. Deboo, Director & Principal of Anglo-Eastern Maritime Training Centre
Cpt. Eduard Tkalcic, Head Of International Crewing of OSG Ship Management, Manila Inc.
Mr Khaled Jamil , Managing Director of Qawareb Ship Management L.L.C
Capt M. Aziz .S Ansari, General Manager of D&K Shipping Ltd
Capt. Mihai Sagau, President & CEO of Thome Shipping Romania
Captain Prandeep Correa, Head, Tankers Ops of Great Eastern Shipping
And many more…
An interactive 2 days
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own crewing challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading HR & Manning senior executives and decision makers
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the shipping industry
- Learn more about your peers' best-practices, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly changing and complex division of the industry
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting.
Who will attend?
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience. Delegates will be drawn from Ship Owning and Ship Management companies and include VPs, Directors and Managers of:• Human Resources• Crew Management• Fleet Management• Training and HSQE• Manning AgenciesTo get additional information on the program, the price and the discount, please contact directly Melanie Mulazzi of ACI on +44 207 981 2504 or send her an email at email@example.com.