Shipping emissions are attracting greater attention in the climate change agenda since they are responsible for about 3% of total global emissions which is 1% higher than the airline industry’s carbon footprint.
As one of the busiest ports in the world, Singapore has a part to play in the greening of the shipping industry, and intends to be the global hub of green shipping.
Join your industry colleagues and leading experts at the Asia Green Shipping Summit in Singapore this 15 – 16 June 2011, featuring key stakeholders in the maritime sector speaking on the latest regulations, plans and strategies on going green.
5 Reasons To Attend The Asia Green Shipping Summit:
- Hear about the latest regulatory updates
- Listen to environmental best practices from ship owners and managers
- Learn about the latest technologies on reducing emissions on air and in the sea
- Network with senior-level decision makers in the maritime industry
- Discuss and solve challenges through discussions, and case studies from experts