The 4th International Workshop Compatibility in Power Electronics will take place in Gdańsk, Poland. The following topics have been planned:
- Topic 1. Power Quality and Electrical Energy Renewable Sources.
- Topic 2. Energy Saving and Compatibility of Electrical Drives.
- Topic 3. Active Power Line Conditioners/Active Power Quality Controllers.
- Topic 4. EMC Standardization and Improvement in Power Electronics.
- Topic 5. Power Electronics Problems and EMC in Maritime Technology
All received papers will be reviewed. The Scientific Committee will make the final decision concerning the acceptance. The accepted papers will be presented at plenary session (max. 100) and they will also appear in the Workshop Proceedings. The best presented papers will be published at "Electrical Power Quality and Utilizations" and “Electrotechnical Review” Journals and recommended by Program Committee for publication in IEEE Industry Electronics.