Venue: Trinity House London, UK
ACI’s inaugural Green Shipping Conference will address the key developments in the drive towards running a sustainable and environmentally aware fleet. The event will focus on the latest technologies and strategies being employed by shipowners and managers to maximise their competitive advantage and increase profitability.
The programme will focus on key topics including:
- Justifying the business case for environmentally friendly ships
- Efficiently marketing your company’s green credentials
- Guaranteeing cost-effective compliance with regulations
- Analysing the benefits of ‘new’ fuels for your fleet
- Ensuring crew’s understanding of environmental protection policies
- Exploring the viability of carbon neutral ships
- Analysing the effectiveness of emissions trading
The expert panel of speakers comprises leading operations and technical management executives from global ship owning and management companies, giving you an insight into the key issues fuelling the race to go green across the fleet, through key industry case study presentations looking at how companies are using technologies to effectively move towards sustainable shipping.
Attendees will be drawn from ship owning and ship management companies primarily based in Europe and the UK, and will include Director, Managers and Executives in Operations, Technical, QHSE, Crew and Compliance. Senior representatives from shipyards and ship building companies will also be present.