Venue: Lorient, France
INNOV'SAIL 2010 will build on the success of the 2008 conference to provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of the latest scientific and technologic research and its application in the complex field of high performance yachts and competitive sailing.
INNOV'SAIL 2010 will provide an opportunity for scientists, architects, engineers, sailors, sail makers and others involved in this fascinating and challenging field to come together to share skills and knowledge.
Papers are invited are all aspects of yacht design, including the following topics:
- Innovative design for performance
- Design of sails, masts, rigging
- Design of hulls, appendages
- Structure and materials
- Fluid structure interaction
- CFD Validation
- New experimental techniques
- Performance enhancement in general