Venue: Central London, UK
ACI's 2nd Maritime Risk Management conference will address the most topical risk management and safety issues facing the maritime industry and examine how the industry is managing that risk to drive productivity and profitability. The event will feature practical case-studies from your industry peers highlighting how these risks are being effectively managed to achieve lower cost, increase productivity and business continuity, thus achieving competitive advantage.
The event has had a great response so far and companies for all over the world are already sending delegations over and are taking advantage of the early bird discount (+44 207 981 2504 or email@example.com to take advantage of it).
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and discover the hottest developments in effectively managing their onboard risks:
- Discover the latest risk management strategies.
- Understand the role of human element in ensuring safety onboard.
- Examine return on investments in risk management strategies.
- Hear the best practices for crew training for compliance.
- Consider how insurance provides a cost-effective risk mitigation strategy.
- Determine the importance of preventive maintenance in safety practices
All ACIís events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event Ė to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
ACIís meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your risk management challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.