Marine Talk is acting as a Supporting Partner for this exclusive event.As one of its end-users, ACI is offering you a 15% discount on the conference price if you book before the 25th of June 2010. Please contact Melanie Mulazzi firstname.lastname@example.org if you want some additional information or if you want to register.
ACI’s Ship Salvage and Casualty Response will provide an in depth look into the salvage industry examining the legal and contractual issues that are crucial in understanding how to carry out any successful salvage operation.
This event is of high importance to all stakeholders within the maritime salvage industry who aim to maintain quality and efficiency in their operations. Misapplication and bad practice during a ship casualty can have extremely high costs detrimental to all involved and the loss of vessel, cargo or risks of environmental damage are too great to leave to chance. A company’s integrity is judged on track record and reputation which are vital in earning contracts. This meeting will explore all the key drivers behind effective and competitive operations that help securing these contracts.
Learn how preparation, awareness and knowledge of both legal and practical aspects of salvage can prove vital in the event of a crisis:
- Major review of the current situation in the salvage industry
- Get up to date with salvage law and understand the insurance options available
- Update and in depth analysis from experts on the benefits and differences of Lloyd’s Open Form against other commercial contracts
- Gain a firm understanding of the rising costs of salvage operations
- Hear first hand examples of practical salvage solutions vital for saving cargo and oil in deep waters
- Understand trends of the salvage industry and discuss how the future will be shaped
- Hear perspectives from a range of stakeholders including salvors/ lawyers/ insurers and regulatory bodies
Arm yourself with the knowledge to successfully conduct a salvage operation, covering both the legal and insurance aspect as well as the technical operations perspective.
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from salvage, legal and insurance, ship owning and ship management companies. Positions will include:
Presidents and Technical Directors
Quality Environment and Safety managers