Venue: Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK
Uniquely each conference session brings together all stakeholders – oil majors, leading naval architects, shipbuilders, ship owners, equipment manufacturers and industry associations – in order to gather intelligence, network with other industry leaders, and get practical answers to the key issues impacting the industry today.
Topics under the spotlight include but are not limited to:
- Trends in vessel designs and requirements
- Innovative propulsion technology
- DP and positioning technology
- Anchor handling equipment
- Cargo handling technology
- Environmentally friendly technology and operations
- Equipment and personnel safety
The conference programme has been tailor-made to address the specific needs of its audience, and incorporates cutting edge papers as well as outstanding networking and social opportunities to ensure delegates have a productive and enjoyable time.
The OSJ Annual Conference 2008 is destined to once again become the annual international meeting point for all those involved in the sector.