24-25 September 2007
International Conference on Technology & Operation of Offshore Support Vessels is organised by the Singapore Joint Branch of The Royal Institution of Naval Architects and the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology, and the National University of Singapore.
There is a good demand for providing a wide range of support services such as towage, anchor handling, fire fighting, pollution control measures, transportation and installation activities, and logistics support for offshore oil and gas industry.
A 2-day event comprising of technical papers presentations and an experts' panel discussion, the conference will provide a platform for designers, builders, OSV owners, operators, drilling contractors, installation contractors to present and discuss future needs and challenges, as the search for hydrocarbons moves into deeper waters.
The 2nd International Conference on Technology & Operation of Offshore Support Vessels will consider a wide range of vessel types including and anchor handling tug/supply vessels, offshore supply vessel, multi purpose support vessels, diving support vessels, multipurpose construction vessels, pipe laying vessels, accommodation barges, crew boats, crane barges, etc.
Technical papers are invited on the following areas:
- Design & Construction of OSVs including deepwater operations
- Future Operational Needs of OSV Owners, Operators, Drilling contractors
- Research & Development for specialized equipment for position keeping, underwater inspection & maintenance
- Classification & Statutory requirements
- Logistic Economics for deep water offshore support services
- Patrolling & Security of offshore assets
- Installation and Maintenance of FPSO moorings
- Arctic energy resources and Application of ice technology in use of OSVs
- Future Innovative Technology for OSVs