ACIís 2nd Shipping Finance Conference will explore the availability of financing options in the midst of the global credit crunch and the most cost-effective ways of accessing these products. Shipowners are now seeking the most cost-effective way of financing their new builds which will ensure their competitiveness in the coming years. This event will provide a platform for ship-owners, managers and financial institutions to exchange ideas and investigate the best and most cost-effective financing methods and also to secure long term business continuity and competitiveness. Attendees will also discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly changing and growing industry.
The programme will focus on key topics including:
- Discover the current status of the financial markets and economic out look in the shipping industry
- Understand the criteria to accessing cost-effective credit in the global credit crunch
- Examine the various financing options for your new builds
- Hear the latest updates in the different shipping market segments
- Consider how these financing options will impact the competitiveness of your organization
Who will attend?
All ACIís events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from the maritime and financial industries. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event Ė to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Attendees will be drawn from ship owning and management companies, financial and legal institutions and will include Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Executives from Finance and Legal departments.
The spaces at the conference are very limited. If you want to receive a full agenda or to register, please contact Anais Donnee of ACI on +44 207 981 2503.